Thursday, March 30, 2006

March 30 - Having Three Kids

Today’s topic will center on parenting and writing. My lovely wife, Heidi, was recently interviewed for an online site, http://www.havingthreekids.com/. Look under the Profiles section.

She approved my mention of this interview within my blog as long as I including her following statement: “but add a disclaimer that I may not entirely support the political beliefs expressed by your blogs.”

That’s fine but I believe at the end of the day her three kids will fully endorse and champion my causes.

Heidi is considered by many to be an excellent writer and poet (the non-rhyming type). I on the other hand prefer a good limerick. I’m sure one day she will be published, but until then I will continually remind her of my many contributions that have been displayed by the likes of USA Today, Newsweek, and the Cincinnati Enquirer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home