Tuesday, March 28, 2006

March 28 - OPENING DAY

Yes, it's TIME. I thought that blogs would go the way of the Betamax (I still have one). But I was wrong. TODAY - I will begin sharing my thoughts in a BLOG.

Everyone wants to know, WWJD. What Would Jay Do. It's a novel idea, maybe I'll inscribe it on some wrist bands.

I get countless calls and emails every day about what do U think, what would U do, is that legal? In order to stop that I will now post a daily blog to hopefully move things along.

My posts will be mostly topical and not too personal. Almost daily someone will tell me that what I just said was TMI (too much information). I will, however, still update all on family activities, milestones, pictures, and the like.

Cheers.

JJ

http://home.cinci.rr.com/jayandheidi/

1 Comments:

At March 31, 2006 7:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome. I have used WWJD to direct me in my life.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home