Monday, March 14, 2016

March 14, 2016 - PPM - I'm Anti-Choice

This week's PET PEEVE MONDAY (PPM) is the pending Ohio election primary on March 15, 2016.

Never have I felt so disinterested and unenthused by the slate of Presidential candidates.  I've backed losers before.  I was a Fred Thompson fan in 2008.  I thought Mitt Romney was an obvious choice in 2012. (I still think America would like a "Mulligan" on that one.)

This year, I CANNOT get excited by ANY of the choices.  Is this really the best and brightest America has to offer?

If the candidates aren't pandering, they are attacking others on a sophomoric scale and usually about things they did as High School sophomores.  At this point, I would probably vote for the fictional Frank Underwood from House of Cards.  At least I know what I AM GETTING FOR MY VOTE.



I believe we can do MULCH better.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home