Friday, January 06, 2012

Jan. 5, 2012 - Happy New Year

As we enter into 2012, possibly the last year of our existence, there are so many things going on in the world.

The speed of information and automation has made blogging (as I intended) almost an arcane media. Now, all thoughts must be limited to 140 characters via Twitter.

Spelling, grammar, and a complex thoughts are secondary.

This will be my seventh year of blogging. If nothing else, it will allow my children a "journal" and timeline of my feelings, my beliefs, and my personal stands on the current events of the day.

They always ask, "Daddy, why don't you run for political office?" I always respond, it's all there in the Blog.

For those wishing a condensed view of my thoughts, you can follow me on Twitter, @RevJJLewis.

3 Comments:

At January 06, 2012 2:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jay,
Keep blogging. Your comments, however obnoxious, are somewhat entertaining.

 
At January 17, 2012 3:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love your twitter comments.

 
At January 24, 2012 9:02 PM, Anonymous Joe said...

Keep them coming JJ

 

Post a Comment

<< Home